Monday, February 27, 2012

Quick update and a thing that made me say, "HAH!"

Hey all. Yeah, it's been an age since I last updated this post. So...

Really quick to get you updated - I've been hiking, of course but I'm not posting pictures because I'm being lazy. Awesome, right?

I got the job in Utah and fell in love with the scenery there. I'm now looking into possibly getting some land and starting a cult...I mean, starting my own sustainable farm or something. Been looking at pricing and it'll be pretty damn cheap. I'm excited at the potential of this state and will (eventually) post some pictures of my new "office", which is more badass than your office...or city, for that matter.

Finally, that thing that made me say "HAH!" has nothing to do with the outdoors, but is all about PETA. We all love them. They make us feel bad for eating meat and even owning pets (that we love dearly). Well, looks like the pompous Oz-like wizards have finally had their curtain pulled back.

The big reveal is well documented at PETA Kills Animals - you should check it out and mention it to all of your friends. This is the equivalent of Green Peace pouring crude oil all over the Alaskan wilderness, then bitch slapping baby seals with maces made from used sticks of uranium and the farting radon gas in their faces (PETA might be okay with this as long as you aren't keeping them as pets, right?).

I'm not knocking any of my friends that are all about PETA. I just hope that you won't be so damn smug about it now. YOU might want to love animals and treat them ethically, but apparently your beloved organization just wants to talk about doing it. Maybe you should consider this?

Anyway, that's all for the time being. I hope all of you are doing well. I do realize that the blog has slumped like mad, but I'll start getting it more up to snuff once things get settled down a bit more.

Be safe everyone (and get the F*CK outside!!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment